
Month 5 has been great so far! I have been catching up on some missed dinners and the nausea has disappeared! We just got back from our week 24 check up and the little man is doing so well. He is a little over a pound and groWING!
Sarah, Brad, Bradley, Laney, Murray, and Maisie
3 comments:
Sarah you look adorable! Little Bradley is so lucky to have you both as his mom and dad! I Love you both and just can't wait to meet the little guy!
love Emily
Yeah...Welcome to the blog world! You look so cute and I'm so glad you're feeling better now. Can't wait to keep up with the rest of the pregnancy and little Bradley's arrival!
Much Love!
Shelby
Hey Sarah and Brad,
We love your site! You look so cute Sarah. I am glad to hear that you are doing well and everything is going great for baby Bradley. The baby room is adorable....love the two colors. We can't wait to see you soon! Love, Amy and Andrew
Post a Comment