Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Bradley and Brad toasting to GOOD BEER AND GOOD MILK!
Bradley and Conner's first meeting! Here are a few pics. So cute!


A picture of Bradley after dinner last night. He slept so good this weekend. Brad and I are still getting betweeen 6-8 hours of sleep at night. We hope it continues!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cute!!!!!!! We loved seeing you all yesterday. Bradley is growing like a weed right before our eyes.
Lots of love to all.
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of the boys together! I think Bradley is already bigger than the last time I saw him! I want to come see ya'll again soon... Love, Tins

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you all. Have fun strolling in the park this morning. It is a beautiful day. Hugs and kisses to Bradley from the bunny.
I love you
Nana

Anonymous said...

I miss Bradley soooo much! I wish I could see him everyday!
love you, Auntie Em