Bradley went to Portrait Innovations today for his two month pictures. He did a really good job and didn't cry once. I thought after changing him the third time that he would probably have a break down but he didn't. The photographer did an awesome job. Here are a few snapshots that they took. I wanted to post all ninety pics but I shuffled through a few that were blog worthy.













7 comments:
What a beautiful little boy! I've never seen a baby that young with so many facial expressions. He's photogenic, just like his parents!!
We are blessed!
Love,
Mom and Dad W.
I can't even deal with how cute his little "necked" body is, not to mention his presh little smocked john john! He gets cuter by the day!
We've done Portrait Innovations before and they are so good!
XOXO
Aunt Shelby
Sarah,
Those pictures are gorgeous. Bradley is so perfect.
Adorable... look at his little hands under his chin! Rebecca
He is so cute! I love all of them!
Bradley,
You are so cute, I swear I think you stayed in the womb an extra month!!!! I loved cuddling the other day with you and these pictures are adorable, you are growing like a weed......
I love you
Nana
These are so cute!!! Hate that we missed the cook out, we have to get together soon!
Love you all!
Kelley
Post a Comment