Happy Anniversary Brad! It's been a wonderful two years! We miss you and can't wait for you to come home! Good luck and we will see you at the airport on Thursday! LOVE YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah, Brad, Bradley, Laney, Murray, and Maisie
8 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary Sarah and Brad! I always remember your wedding day because it's Masters week and Michael never lets me forget!
Love you both, (and Bradley too!) Tins
Hey Sarah,
I'm at school doing my usual-checking out new photos of Bradley!
Who has time to work....What a precious little guy! Happy Anniversay! You made my day!(And I know you made Brad's too!)
Love you,
Mom
Happy 2 Years Sarah and Brad! I love the 2nd pic....still cute even when he's pissed!
Love ya'll
Aunt Shelby
Happy anniversary you guys! Wow, I can't believe it's already been two years...congrats!
Love,
Kelley & AJ
Happy Anniversary Sarah and Brad! Can't wait to meet Bradley. Counting down the days!
Love you both,
Gianna
Sarah,
Thanks for the post... it made my day, and the pics you printed for my album I have by my side. Happy Anniversary to you and thanks for a wonderful two years. I can't wait to see you and Bradley on Thursday.
Love, Brad
Happy 2 years Brad and Sarah...time flies when you're having fun, right?
Post a Comment