Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged Update

1. Five things on my TO DO list:
- Laundry
- Groceries
- Workout
- Catch up on wedding gifts for friends
- Sweep up Ben's dog hair!

2. Five Favorite Snacks:
- Doritos
- Chips and rotel salsa
- hummus and wheat thins
- raw almonds
- fruit snack packs (peaches and assorted kind)

3. Five things I would do if I won the lottery:
- Install a nice pool in the backyard
- Put some in our savings account
- Buy some new clothes and shoes for me and Bradley
- I would pile a bunch of money up and jump in it just because I could

4. Five bad habits:
- bite nails
- GOSSIP (I agree with Shelby)
- closet eater :)
- I always say I have a hundred and five things to do.....
- Being Dramatic...

5. Five Places I have lived:
- Charlotte, NC
- Pageland, SC
- St. Matthews, SC
- Columbia, SC
- Greenville, SC

6. Five Jobs I have had:
- Picked Peaches for the Buyck's peach farm
- Grouchos - Waitress
- Bird's on a Wire - Waitress
- Salty Nut - Waitress/ Bartender
- Hughes Agency - Account Executive

7. Five Friends that need a blog:
- I have a hundred and five that need one but that's too many to list...

8. Five things I like to do on the weekend:
- Go to the park
- Eat a nice dinner...out
- Chill with Brad and Bradley
- Watch a good movie
- Drive around and look at new and bigger houses - wishful dreaming:)

-

No comments: