Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two Month Check-up!

Bradley had his two month check-up this morning. This was his first round of shots. He did extremely well. He cried a little but fell asleep shortly after. Dr. Anderson gave him three tweedy bird band aids for his shots. They are really cute! Dr. Anderson said he feels like Bradley is going to be a tall boy. Here are his stats!


Bradley Mixon Lucas, Jr.
Height: 23 3/4 inches
Weight: 12lbs. 81/2 oz.
Head: 39 cm









1 comment:

Shelby said...

What a precious little bundle he is, Sarah! I cannot believe it's been 2 months since that day I came to see him: all "FRESH and NEW!" I know you can't believe it either.

I love how he sleeps with his hands above his head...looks so peaceful.

Love,

Shelby