Bradley found Christopher, our pet fish. Christopher is almost two and from what I have been told, that is a very old beta fish. He provided much of our afternoon entertainment the other day. Bradley was amazed. Look at his eyes...WIDE OPEN!





Sarah, Brad, Bradley, Laney, Murray, and Maisie
7 comments:
That's adorable!!! Rebecca
He looks so cute!
Bradley is growing so fast! That is so cute that he likes the fish.
Those are great pictures!! Bradley, you are so cute!!!
He makes the most hi-larious expressions and look at him proppin' himself up. So strong!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him in June!
XOXO
Shelby
He is absolutely adorable!! I love your blog! Keri
Brad and Sarah,
Bradley is absolutely adorable! I've enjoyed looking at the pictures! What a great idea to do a blog. I have all my pictures on facebook. Carter is about a month younger than Bradley! We have the same froggy pool :) Maybe one day we can have a "play date"! Hope you are all doing well!
-Jennifer Freeman
Post a Comment