Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

First Weekend Away

It was our first weekend away from Bradley. We had a wedding in Pawleys for Melissa and Thomas Rhea. We had such a great time seeing everyone and really had a great weekend. It was SO hard to leave Bradley on Friday. I knew he was in great hands with mom and dad and I knew it would be great to get away with just the two of us, and it definitely was! Thanks mom and dad for watching our little man. I know he had a great weekend and even came back with a new wardrobe:) I did not take any pics of Bradley over the weekend but here are a few we snapped before we left. He loves the mirror and is so funny in front of it.


One more thing...CONGRATS HANNA and JOHN! We are SO EXCITED that you are engaged! It is going to be so much fun celebrating with the both of you!


3 comments:

Shelby said...

I swear Sarah....Bradley is the 'spittin' image of you! He looks like he's getting such a personality and so much fun! I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!

XOXO

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Aw!!! I can't believe how much he's growing - it's been too long since I've seen the little man. I'm glad you and Brad got to have a weekend at the beach! Love you, Tins

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the mirror pictures, so stinking cute!! Hope you all are doing well, we need to come visit soon!

Love,

Kelley