I blew up Bradley's froggy pool and put it in the backyard. We have been hanging out in it because the weather has been fantastic in Greenville. Bradley wasn't sure about it at first but warmed up to it soon after. Here are a few pics of him enjoying the afternoon.
Having a giggle! Please do not look at the glowing white legs in the background:)
Blowing bubbles...
Look at that profile.... He was staring at the big green frog's eyes.
We met Kelley and AJ at the park yesterday. They were down there with their puppy Harper. It was a great Sunday to chill at Cleveland. We are so lucky to have the park so close to our house. Here are some pics of the afternoon. Bradley enjoyed himself but mostly his thumb:)
Bradley napped on Kelley for quite some time...








2 comments:
I need to send the pictures AJ took - they are so cute! Glad we could catch up...Bradley is such sweetheart! Love you all!
Kelley
I love the side profile! He's such a cute little baby! I love and miss you guys!
love, Auntie Em
Post a Comment