Brad and I were put to the test last night with Bradley at the dinner table. We FAILED miserably. This was the first time that Bradley refused to stay in his car seat. Most of the time he falls asleep or can entertain himself for the thirty minutes it usually takes us. Well, not last night. The little stinker wanted not only out of the car seat but ON TOP OF THE TABLE. He wanted our food. He is not at the cracker stage yet and is just starting his first foods and trust me, he knows the difference. He associates us now sitting at the table with the yummy stuff that we feed him in the morning and at night. I took some pictures. Our emotions went from...Oh no! to Help! to Just let him up on the table! I know...AWFUL! We would have been voted worst parents last night. But in Bradley's eyes....we were COOL! That's all that matters, right?
Last night my name changed to: B-A-D...minus the R!









4 comments:
You guys are not bad parents...just do what it takes to make them happy for a short time especially out in public. From about 4 months to 2 years is hard to eat out with a child....believe me, it's better just to get take out sometimes than to deal with the tantrums- and these will come soon enough!
Hope you all had a good weekend. Owen told me you went to Columbia. I know things are getting exciting for Em's wedding. Can't believe it is so soon now.
Love to you all.
Nana
Bad Brad... That is so cute! I so enjoyed you guys this weekend! Wish we could do it every night! Love and miss always!
love,
Emily
Bradley you are so cute. I know you had fun at dinner!
Post a Comment