Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School for Everyone!

YWCA Update -
Bradley had a wonderful week. His teacher Jennifer is so much fun and he already loves her. He has three ladies in his class and then their are twelve infants total. His new friend, Kathryn, has been great for him. She is a little older and he tries to copy and follow her everywhere. He is crawling now but only when he wants to. He is still liking the commando way better. Bradley's teacher is so complimentary about his transition so quickly. He is enjoying his Saturday morning sleeping in. It is 8:05 and he is still snoozing.

My school -
I have 16 little ones. The class is pretty even with boys and girls. I have two mainstreamed students for my science and social students and I have two HH (hearing hand.) students. So I have a transliterator in my classroom for those children. I have some fantastic readers already and will be working hard to keep those children challenged. My days are flying by in the classroom and I am really enjoying it. My parents have been really wonderful. I will continue to keep you updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a great first week! Sorry to hear about your sick little guy...I hope he gets better soon! I enjoyed all the pictures! Bradley is really getting bigger...he is such a cutie!! :)
Keri