Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Enjoying Our Last Week Home Together

I start work next week. I know...I have been very lucky to stay home with Bradley this long. I am very excited about starting first grade at Sara Collins. I have been very busy/overwhelmed with the amount of things that I have to do even before the children get to my class. It is a very bitter sweet time right now. I know that teaching is what I love and want to do but now I am juggling being mommy too! So I am enjoying all my free time this week with this adorable little boy. He is such a joy and I know the YWCA is going to be GREAT for him!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at those pajamas! You always dress him so cute!
Emily