i LOVE that smiley face!! he is the happiest baby!! wow...it looks like you are going to have an early walker...he is ready to go!! what a strong little guy!! keri
Bradley is the cutest!!! He looks shocked at himself in the last picture!! Adorable! Sarah, I hope your school year is off to a great start, and I'm sure your students love their teacher! Love, Tricia
6 comments:
Are you telling me he is pulling up at 6 months? SO ADVANCED! That look of his in the last pic is my all time FAV! So adorable! We miss ya'll too!
XOXO,
Aunt Shelby
i LOVE that smiley face!! he is the happiest baby!! wow...it looks like you are going to have an early walker...he is ready to go!! what a strong little guy!!
keri
Bradley is the cutest!!!
He looks shocked at himself in the last picture!! Adorable!
Sarah, I hope your school year is off to a great start, and I'm sure your students love their teacher!
Love,
Tricia
Happy Birthday Sis! I love how you caught all three steps of him pulling up. That last picture is so beautiful! Miss you!
Emily
Happy Birthday Sis! I love how you caught all three steps of him pulling up. That last picture is so beautiful! Miss you!
Emily
WoW! He is a strong little boy. He is gonna be more mobile in no time.
Post a Comment