Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy...Busy...around the Lucas Household!

I have not been able to sit down for 10 minutes lately to blog...I am still taking pictures of the little man like crazy so I thoguht I would update for the family and friends that visit us often here. Bradley is growing like a weed and we are loving every minute of it. Here are some random photos of the baby in action.

Bradley awaiting the train at California Dreaming the other weekend. It always comes by around 11:45am on Sunday. We have gotten to see it several times!!
Bath time is such a fun time. It's always a family event. He is hilarious in the tub!
Bradley is getting so LOUD around the house. He is laughing/screaming here!
yes..I am already putting him in Halloween gear. I LOVE holidays!!
Coming in for a close up.

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Those 2 teeth are TO DIE FOR!!! I could eat him up!!!

Aunt Shelby

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Cute!!! I must see you all soon. Love you, Cuz Rebecca

Keri said...

he is so cute!! i just want to give him a big squeeze! if you are going to be in greenville during your fall break...i'd love to have lunch with you guys...or maybe on a saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics SJ! He is getting so big...AJ and I want a playdate with Bradley soon! Love you all!

Kel

Stacey Doherty said...

He is so cute. I love the pic of him screaming!!! We need to get together sometime soon!

McQueens said...

I love Bradley in all his Halloween gear. We love holidays around here too and always have to start wearing the clothes at least a month ahead of time. I love those teeth!

Anonymous said...

That picture at California Dreaming turned out so cute! I just can't wait to spend some time with you all this weekend! We are going to have sooo much fun! I love you all!
Emily