Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello Seven Months!

My oh my! Time has flown by with little Bradley! He is doing so much now. It's hard to believe just a few short months ago he couldn't even sit up. Now Bradley is crawling all over the place, pulling up on anything and everything, and really developing a sense of independence... as much as a seven month old can:) He loves to eat anything but I would have to say a favorite meal would be vegetable beef, sweet potatoes with apples, and orange/banana medley. We are so happy and he is so healthy! We are very lucky.
Picasso in training...YWCA paints with the babies! HOW ADORABLE!
Say Cheese!

I think he is very proud of his two teeth. He likes to show them off in pics lately!


4 comments:

Jean said...

Bradley-I cant believe you are 7 months old! Time flies when you are having fun! You are so precious and I love you! (the last picture is so cute of you!)

Keri said...

those pictures are wonderful!! i love that he painted his first picture at 7 months...what an artist! he seems like the happiest baby in the world!

Shelby said...

I seriously can't believe he's 7 months old! He is getting cuter by the day (if that's even possible!). Can't wait to see ya'll at Conner's 1st B-day Partay!!!

LOVE!
Shelby

McQueens said...

WoW! 7 months already? I think he's a very bright boy and is on his way to becoming a Picasso. Great painting Bradley.