Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

While Daddy is Away The Baby Will Be.....Teething?

It never fails! Every time daddy is on business we develop some new something that I have no clue how to handle:) Well, I can handle it but Brad is such a support during the chaos. Bradley is teething terribly. He is "cutting" two teeth. One on top and one on bottom. I have to admit. I liked him with just two bottom teeth. He was VERY proud of them! I never realized how many symptoms come with teething. We have the cough, runny nose, and the constant moan. I feel terrible for the little guy. It must be tough growing into a big boy!
The boys enjoying a minute before bedtime!


3 comments:

Keri said...

poor little guy! that makes me so sad...i hope he starts feeling better! i love the pic of your boys!!

McQueens said...

This too shall pass!

Ashley said...

try teething tablets- our daycare swears by them -- they dissolve and spread numbing stuff all over their mouths -- at pharmacy