Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

9 Months Old

Don't you sense victory in this picture above?
Bradley is in this new tantrum phase. It is a little scary. I mean....can a 9 month old really order me around? The answer is unfortunately yes. I find myself doing EXACTLY what I never said I would do. We had our first meltdown in public the other day. I was getting pictures developed and Bradley wanted the expensive camera I was holding. It was a quick stop so no back up toys on hand. Well, stupid me let him look without touching. This annoying lady in front of us took entirely too long but just enough time for Bradley to throw a duck fit. Long story short, he ended up with the camera and I ended up with a red face. I weighed my options...Do I really want to fight this one? Nope. Maybe next time:)
Bradley's Stats From Tuesday's Doctor's Check-up:
Chunky Monkey!
Height: 29 3/4 in.
Weight: 22 lbs. 1 oz.
Head: 45 cm

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Sarah,

I remember the exact day when Henry "pitched" his first fit. Threw himself on the ground and just sreamed AT ME. Redfaced! He was about 8.5 months and I was floored. I had always thought that babies didn't start that business until around 2. Well, I was clearly wrong!
If you browse back trough my blog you'll find a story of me "exiting right" out of Publix b/c of a tantrum that Henro threw!
So, fear not, your little mister is right on track! And what a cutie pie he is!

*i love his shirt!

XOXO,
Shelby

Stacey Doherty said...

I'm not to that stage yet with Dutch, but just give it time :)

McQueens said...

Yep...Isn't it wonderful when your kids are so demanding? I have given in to mine way TOO much and now they think it's a game....I trying to buckle down on the discipline, we'll see how that works!