Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cutest Elephant in South Carolina

Bradley's first Halloween! He was so adorable in his costume! He got a chance to see his best friend Katherine from the YWCA! Her grandparents are neighbors with Nana and Papa! It's a small world!




























12 comments:

Keri said...

i love he elephant costume! bradley looked like he had a great time!

Keri said...

"the" elephant costume is what i meant! :) baby brain is getting to me!

Shelby said...

I LOVE that costume. So cute! So great seeing ya'll this weekend.

XOXO
Shelby

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so cute!
Gianna

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

Love,
Kelley

Stacey Doherty said...

Oh my gosh! I love his costume! He is so cute as a little elephant! Hope to see y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree! He is the cutest elephant ever!!! Love yall--Rebecca

Scottie said...

I have never seen a more adorable Halloween costume!! He looks just like you Sarah!

Anonymous said...

OK...I heard about this, but had to see it for myself. I know I say it every time, but he is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! What a precious costume...and he looks so happy! You are blessed! Love y'all!
~Natalie

Anonymous said...

So glad that cute little elephant got to hang out with us.
We love you,
Nana and Papa

McQueens said...

Love the little elephant costume! Hope Bradley had a blast his 1st Halloween

Jean said...

I love the pictures. Bradley and his girlfriend look SO cute together! What a stud!!!