This is what Santa left for Bradley on Christmas Morning.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Morning
We all woke up Christmas morning around 7am. Bradley had NO idea what was going on. Brad and I however were so excited. It was like our first Christmas all over again. We stayed up the night before putting toys together until midnight. Bradley had so much fun playing with everything but mostly the "ba." Everything and anything that resembles something round is a "ba!" Brad and I heard "ba" most of the day! In fact...we are still listening to "ba!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Looks like Santa was good to Bradley! Santa brought Dutch a new swing and a play table too. He must know what these boys like ;)
Hope to see yall soon!
I am so glad ya'll had such a busy and happy Christmas! Bradley is the cutest little thing and I know it was a blast for you and Brad.
XOXO
Shelby
I thought we had a busy Christmas, but I think you guys have us beat! It sounds like you guys had a blast, though! I LOVE the LUCAS jersey...how adorable!
Love him! Looks like you all had a great Christmas! It was great to see you at the shower. It meant the world to me that you came!! miss you! Give hugs to Brad and Bradley for me!
-Gianna
Sounds like you all had a busy, but great Christmas! I'm sure it was so much fun with Bradley. Hope to see you all soon!
Love, Kelley & AJ
Post a Comment