Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Whewww!! What a weekend! Our family was ON THE GO!! Wednesday was spent at Nana and Papa's with the Earnst clan, the Sloan's, Owen, and Nana the Great. Thursday we traveled to Columbia to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast with my fam and the Lindsays! On Friday we did a little shopping and then headed to Lake Keowee for a little football:( The game was not so good but the Lake house was fantastic. These are just a few of the MANY pics I took of the weekend. I will need to post more when the time permits. :) We had a GREAT time. It was so nice seeing everyone!

Bradley and Uncle Brad enjoying some tunes
Bradley's centerpiece. He made this at the YWCA. Those are his footprints!!
Let's get ready for some football!


As you can see, the adorable but not very comfy Thanksgiving outfit lasted about 30 minutes.



Thanksgiving dinner. Bradley cleaned his plate!



2 comments:

Stacey Doherty said...

I love his Thanksgiving outfit! And I am glad to see that he is standing up so well! Go Bradley!

Keri said...

What a good little eater! I can't believe he ate everything! How cute!