So....After my appointment with the doctor last week I got a call back the very next day concerning my blood work results. My WORST nightmare is getting a concerning call from the doc. while I am at work. That is exactly what happened.
When I called the doc back a couple hours later he informed me that my body is producing the Antibody E. Apparently there are several antibodies that your body can carry and E is not a real concern but it is something that they will be monitoring over the course of baby #2.
What is Antibody E and how do you get it?
What I have found and I am NO expert but it is fairly common if you have the RH factor which I found out I had with Bradley. It is something you are not born with but is produced from a previous pregnancy. It has something to do with my blood type and Brad's blood type. There is nothing I can do to get rid of it but they will be monitoring it closely throughout this pregnancy.
I will keep you posted as I learn more myself. I have been reassured that everything will be just fine so I am not going to panic or be nervous...yet:)




3 comments:
Good luck with everything...I will be praying for you guys =)
I hope everything goes well. I am sure it will. Ill keep you in my prayers. FYI- Stephanie started a pregnancy blog for her little one. You can find her on my blog page.
Post a Comment