Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our New Addition

Brad and I had a doctor's appointment two Wednesday's ago for our new little person. The checkup went great. The baby looks awesome and is measuring perfectly. I go back next Monday for a follow up! I will keep you posted!

Pregnancy notes: I have been feeling good. The morning sickness is NOTHING compared to what Mr. Bradley did to me:) Let's hope it continues that way! I am feeling a little tired after spinning my wheels with sixteen 6 and 7 year olds. I think staying busy has kept me from feeling too ill this round. Bradley is also keeping us very busy. There is no slowing down now...It's only going to get busier I know...but fun also!

2 comments:

Keri said...

How exciting! We are both so happy for you guys. I hope the morning sickness stays away this time!!

Shelby said...

YAY!!! So exciting!!!