Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beach Trip 2009

We went with Brad to his Myrtle Beach Burger King Convention these past few days to mix a little business with pleasure. We broke all the rules. We stayed up late, had chocolate for breakfast, ate with a shovel, and Bradley spent a lot of time sleeping in our bed WITH us. We really had a great trip. I think Brad and I realized just how big Bradley is getting! He was so adorable.



We had to get crafty when we had breakfast and no spoon. The shovel worked just fine.



Where's Bradley?
There he is!
We visited with Craigen and Phil one afternoon. They kept Bradley for us while we went to a cocktail party. THANK YOU!! He had tons of fun!
Phillip and Craigen


Some photos before the sun went down.




We went to Broadway at the Beach last night for dinner and a fireworks show!
He was hilarious with this twirly thing...We got him on video. He did this forever.


Say Cheese!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Looks like yall had fun! Give Bradley a hug for me! Love you all!

Gianna

Keri said...

beach trips are so fun...you guys look like you had a blast!! great pics!

Ellen Williams said...

I love that last picture! Bradley looks like a big boy!! :) I also love his haircut but sad to see the mullett go!

Ellen

Mrs. Montjoy said...

Bradley looks like he had a great vacation! I love his crab outfit- too cute!