Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Lake Keowee With The Lucas'

We packed sixteen adults, children, and babies at the Lake Keowee this past weekend. We had a wonderful time...swimming, boating, sleeping, and most importantly eating.
Carly, Michael, and an unhappy at the moment Bradley...
Shep, Bradley, and Wyatt at their nightly ritual...jumping on the bed!

Swimming in the cove...
This is the look I get when he thinks I am about to grab him.
a well needed nap on the boat.
Ellen and Rebecca
Bradley driving us in circles....not the smoothest driving.
Bradley having a moment with Aunt Donnie. I love this picture. He is so serious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog...I am a friend of your sisters. I try to read it as often as I can. Congrats on expecting your second!!

Rebecca said...

Loved being with y'all! Let's do it again soon! Bec