
This crazy baby kept Brad and I up most of last night. The eventful night unfolded at 10:00pm.
9:30pm - Bradley down....to sleep...we think...
10:00pm - Bradley's up!
10:30pm - back down....we think...
12:30am - Bradley's up! Freaks when he sees me and only wants daaadddiiii!!! (reluctantly put him in the bed with us.)
2:00 am - I realize I am balancing on one side of the bed at 5 months pregnancy...because Bradley has the entire side. So he goes back in his room.
2:15 am - Ben (the lab) is barking and growling downstairs.....check it out....A HUGE NASTY Possum outside. Brad and I stare at this possum for about 10 minutes talking about how we would kill it. We realize what we are doing and what time it is so we go back upstairs. Bradley is still awake...But we refuse to get him.
2:45am - Bradley is asleep...we think...
4:00am - last time I looked at the clock...
6:00 am - Brad's alarm...off to work
7:00 am - Bradley's awake!
I NEED A BRAKE....now I am off to my appointment for Baby #2 in an hour.
I can only imagine what its going to be like with two!
9:50am - Now he is tired! Go figure!




1 comment:
Oh my LORD!!! WILD MAN!!! I love it! I hope he sleeps tight tonight!
Post a Comment