Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Pictures 2009








My friend Susan Hood is getting started in the photography business. Bradley needed some good fall pictures for this year and Susan did an AWESOME job! I just love how they turned out. I picked out some of my favorites that I will definitely be ordering!

4 comments:

Mrs. Montjoy said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! She did a good job for being new to the photography world. Send her my contact info if she needs another baby to shoot for practice! :)

Keri said...

How cute!! I love those pictures!
I hope you guys are doing well. I'd love to see you again soon. We need to plan dinner or something when we are in town. Can't wait to see you guys again & meet your precious baby girl!!

Ellen Williams said...

These are precious! Bradley looks adorable!
Love!
Ellen

Melissa said...

What beautiful pictures!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!