

I pick Bradley up around 1:30pm from school so he can nap at the house while I am on maternity leave. This is the same time that Laney has been taking a lengthy nap in the afternoon. I can get most of the things that I need to do around the house done....like brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and even fixing my hair. But putting them down is my favorite time of the day. It is so peaceful when they are both sprawled out on the couch or all over me for their afternoon snooze. It has become my favorite part of the day. Maybe because it's the quietest:)




3 comments:
Precious Sarah!! Love them! My favorite time of the day is when you update the blog! Love keeping up with you and your beautiful family on your blog! Love you and miss you! Gianna
What sweet little babies you have! I cannot wait to see ya'll on the 30th!
How great seeing you, Brad, Bradley and Laney the other night. I will see you all when you get back from Columbia.
Love to all,
Nana
Post a Comment