Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Four Months Old




Laney is four months old!!!! She started rice cereal this week and finishes her bottle in 5 minutes flat. She is sitting in her bebe pod very well now. Bradley and her will head to the doctor next week for both of their well visits. She is a tiny little thing. I am not used to a light weight. I will let you know her stats then. She is sleeping from 8:30 - 6:45. Can't complain!! We are in love with our little girl! She is a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Keri said...

OMG...this pictures is ADORABLE!! I can NOT wait to hold her!! See you soon!

Jean said...

I cant believe it! She is such a good sleeper and eater!! 4 months sure did fly!

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks so happy! I can't wait to squeeze her on Friday!
Love,
Em