Little Woman!
We are so excited:) Bradley, Laney, and I piled in the car this morning with all intentions of begging the doctor to let us peek at the gender. He said, "sure." (sigh) I think they really like for you to wait or keep it a surprise.....Not going to happen in this family. Brad met us there just in time to realize he is outnumbered by women for the first time ever.(we have always had male pets). No really. We couldn't be happier. Its a great day at the Lucas household. Now we are trying to figure out where to put all the little chickens. We did just purchase our second crib:)




7 comments:
Congrats. I have been following your blog for a couple months now and I love reading about your family. I dont have any followers and dont know how to get them but maybe you could help get the word out that im trying to win my dream wedding! Here is the link if you want to check it out... its jason and vanessa
PLEASE VOTE AND PASS IT ON! http://1013.clearcontests.com/front/Image_Contest.asp?s=9197C997C4B5828397AFAFACAF68A3C0BF9E7D8DB0A9AD9E7EB29BCEC1A5AA988D8E616193879569D2BD7D626283659AC98BAB9797725CA6B57DB4&SubID=25623536
YAY!!! Another pretty little lady for the Lucas Fam! Brad and Bradley are really gonna have to stick together with all that estrogen flowing through the house! So excited for you ALL...5!!!
Shelby
Yay Sarah! What great news! Congrats!! :)
Beth
Congratulations!! Go GIRLS!! It will be so fun having the girls so close in age!
Yay! So excited for ya'll! Miller told me yesterday because I happened to think about it and ask her...crazy! Anyhow, that's exciting news!
Congrats!!! It will be great that they all will be so close growing up! Can't wait to meet this little girl! Hope to see y'all soon! Oh, Dutch was switched to Mon, Wed, Fri so he and Bradley will be in the same class this year :)
Congrats!! Brad and Bradley will have their hands full!!
Post a Comment