Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bradley

Bradley is getting so big. I can't believe he's 2 1/2 already! He is such a sponge. He listens even when Brad and I have no clue. I was on the phone yesterday with my sister Emily. I was trying to get her to tell me what mom and dad got me for my birthday. I had her on speaker phone and she said, "don't worry you will like it!" "It's nothing you have asked for but you need it!" She said, "I have one." Bradley was in his playroom and said nothing about the conversation at the time. I didn't think he even cared to listen.

Well, about 16 hours later....I wake up this morning and yes Bradley snuck in at some point last night. Our sleep reward is not working however; I didn't even notice he crawled in our bed last night. He looked at me and the convo went a little like this:

Bradley: Trash men are here! Let's go look! (We look every Thursday morning!)
Me: They are. Let's go!
Bradley: Hey mom!?! You get a present from Mimi. You like it? Emmie say you like it? Emmie has one.
Me: I am getting a present from Mimi and Gigi for my birthday. What do you think it is?
Bradley: It's ummmmmm.....a helmet for Bradley. (Uncle Spencer has promised him his Gamecock helmet from when he was a little boy and that is all he talks about)

*I could actually use a helmet at mealtime.

Now I am worried about what he has heard and saving for preschool that starts in Sept. I will be holding my breath the first couple pick-ups and hope that no bad notes come home about our child's potty mouth.

No comments: