Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 months old


What am I doing?
- Preferring to crawl
- Standing for long periods and letting go to transfer from one piece of furniture to the next.
- Taking a few steps with help from the radio flyer or any other push toy.
- Babbling...making the Dadada, Bababa, mamama sounds.
- You love to stick out your lips and make funny noises.
- You are easily agitated by big brother. I think you are going to be a screamer.
- Eating all table foods and drinking 8oz. whole milk four times a day.
- Using a sippy cup for snack time.
- You have four teeth and you love to show them off.
- Bedtime: 8:15 wake time: 7:30 (7:45 is when I come and get you:) )
- You go to school on Wed. and Fri. from 9-12. It took you two weeks and FINALLY we got a good report.
- What can I say? You are a fancy lady with great expectations already. I don't know where you get any of that from?????


Flashback.....Bradley at 10 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little Laney. Cannot believe you are 10 months old. Growing so fast. Miss Fancy, look out because Miss Priss is on her way.
Love to you all.
Nana

Keri said...

Look at those eyes!! Beautiful little girl!!