Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mud Run 2010

We headed to Columbia Saturday morning so Brad, Gosh (Josh), Justin, and Joe could compete with 14,000 other people in the Mud Run 2010. Lauren and I won a dinner of choice award because it was entirely too hot to be out there and you couldn't even see the obstacle course. It was a learning experience and overall a good time.:) I think the guys will definitely do it again! The girls just may not be there next time:)
The kids....were really great as always! They were troopers. Bradley is sporting his new Saturday uniform!


before....

after....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you for finishing this grueling race. You are in great shape to conquer this one. So glad Sarah and the kiddos were there to witness. Love to you all.
Nana

Anonymous said...

PS. I love that picture of Bradley looking at his Dad's "guns"
Love you,
Nana

Keri said...

Sounds fun! Adam's always wanted to do that, so if they ever need another team member, let us know! It's funny you mentioned Bradley's "Saturday uniform".... I was just thinking Allie wears the same thing EVERY Saturday.. a pink USC jersey, black leggings with lace trim, and a black bow (she is such a girly girl - she asks for a bow everyday!) Hope to see you guys soon!