Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Murray - Antibody E

I had a check-up yesterday. Brad and I had tons of questions for Dr. Beck. Apparently, the Antibody E is back following a scan that they routinely do for pregnant women. She was absolutely the most clear anyone has ever been about the condition and made us feel SO much better about it. I wasn't too worried because I had it with Laney and her pregnancy and delivery went great. She is healthy as a horse.

In a brief brief summary it was described to us that we have opposite blood types...and if we were not receiving appropriate care (say in a third world country) then our blood types could attack the baby causing it to be severely anemic and worse.....BUT....since I am thankfully not in a third world country and I am taking good care of this little one....then everything will be absolutely fine. On a much lighter note...

The best news about yesterday was Dr. Beck (Brad and I LOVE her) scheduled our induction day if this little peanut has not arrived. Her birthday unless she chooses otherwise will be December 27, 2010. So Laney and Murray will be 12 months and 28 days apart.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Great news! Little Miss MURRAY CHRISTMAS!!! HAHAHA!

Please tell Dr. Beck (Mary) I said hey!

Can't wait to meet Murray!

hanna said...

haha Shelby Murray Christmas!! Can't wait to meet Murray!

Keri said...

I'm LOL at the other comments - Murray Christmas! - that's perfect!! Glad to hear everything is going well! So excited for you & your family!