Heading to a play date in the car to meet up with Mrs. Laura and Miss Katy....
Bradley: Mom? Can we shake our booty up? (which means....turn the radio on!)
Me: Yeah...What song?
Bradley: ummmm.....I can hear teenage dream...(Katy Perry)
Bradley: No....I want... Baby I like it! (Enrique Iglesias)
Bradley: How bout.....I like the way it hurts? (Eminem)
Me: Let's see what's on.....(Mine)
Bradley: Oh...you can keep it. I like Taylor Swift!
On a further proud mother moment: Brad has him running around the house singing....."I'm gonna be up in the club sippin that bubbly!" I just wonder what he is repeating to the two year old's at school?
Too much main stream radio for this fella...I need to insert Dr. Jean's CD in immediately for some G rated tunes for our future car rides.




2 comments:
Sarah - the things he says are TOOO funny! I check your blog everyday to get in a good laugh. Hope y'all are great!
Be careful with those G rated CDs...I thought that would be a great idea, and now we listen to "oh where, oh where has my little dog gone?" over and over and over...haha!!
Post a Comment