Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lil' Spencer is here!

Spencer Lindsay made his way into the world on Friday afternoon weighing in at a hefty.....well, we really aren't that sure. Somewhere in the high 9lbs. 10 oz. range...and 21 1/2 inches long. Spencer had a rough ride here but is doing great. He is still in the hospital(nicu) and will be until Tuesday just to make sure his little noggin is good to go. I will let Emily share details of his grand entrance on her blog....


but he is here and absolutely gorgeous and they are all anticipating his arrival back home! Emily and Spencer did such an incredible job and are already naturals at this whole parenting thing:)

I will be paying my new nephew a visit on Wednesday -Friday this week to help out. I CAN'T wait. I got baby fever looking at him and holding him. Brad said, "good thing!" You will be there in a couple weeks. Yikes.

2 comments:

hanna said...

I am so glad everything is ok. They have all been in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad everyone is Ok and hopefully heading home soon! Please tell Emily CONGRATULATIONS for me! I can't wait to see pictures!

Beth