
Bradley was a little (alot) cranky yesterday....maybe he is coming off of his candy high...I don't know. His little butt was sent to time out to "cool down" several times yesterday. He came out and wanted to explain to Laney why he was in time out.
Picture this: Laney has two toothbrushes hanging out of her mouth. One on each side sitting in our bathroom as I am getting ready. She is just staring at Bradley. Bradley really thinks that she understands what the heck he is talking about. It's really funny.
Bradley has apologized and is ready to come back and brush his own teeth. He tells me to leave the room so he can talk to Laney Boo. (so I walk in the closet)
He says,
"Laney, Bradley had to go to time out because his mom is real mean!" "When you go to time out Laney all you do is cry and cry and cry!" "Your eyes are all wet and your nose gets all runny!" It's like that every time!




2 comments:
That's my boy!!!!!
Love to all,
Nana
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment