Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hospital Stay with Murray






I was induced on Sunday at around 11:30a.m. We got to the hospital around 8:30 but the beds were full. Apparently this is a very popular time to have a baby. Once we were in the room I was already moving right along. They started the labor process and broke my water at 1pm. Murray was ready by 5:30pm. She was the easiest delivery. Everything went so smooth. I am so thankful. I have had three healthy, easy, and painless deliveries. (thank you to medicine)

We are getting settled in this somewhat chaotic environment. We know its going to be a little busy for a while but we are up for the challenge. We are just so blessed to have three healthy and happy children. Who could ask for more? Brad is already a wonderful daddy and you should see him in action with three. It's really cute. Thanks again for all the well wishes. We really appreciate it.

1 comment:

USCEmily said...

Congratulations to you, Brad, Bradley and Laney!! Murray is beautiful and you don't even look like you just had a baby in your pictures!