Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Murray Update

I am still here....very pregnant and very uncomfortable. I am dilated to a 3 and scheduled for induction on Sunday! Mom, Brad, and I are trying EVERYTHING to get this baby out. Spicy food, squats, stair walking, walking at the mall for 4 hours straight.....and yep! Still no baby! I know...I know...she will come when she is ready. I think she was ready YESTERDAY! Ugh!

3 comments:

Stacey Doherty said...

She's already on her own schedule, isn't she?! Just like her sister! Can't wait to meet the little peanut and I know you will do GREAT! Merry Christmas to all of you!

hanna said...

Good luck, Sarah!! I hope the time passes quickly for you! Can't wait to meet Murray!

Mcrae1021 said...

Thinking about y'all Sarah! Merry Christmas!