So this may be too much information for some of you and most of my friends got the story today at lunch...It's a good thing that I can laugh about it now because when it happened it was not so pretty. Really, Really not so pretty...trust me!
I was with Laney waiting in line the other day rocking out Brad's sweatshirt and my sweatpants. A really cute look I might add in the eighth month of pregnancy. I was holding Laney and a really cute couple kept staring at us. I smiled back and they awkwardly smiled at me. The whole time I am thinking they think Laney is cute. So we play the awkward smiling game except they are checking my awesome sweatshirt out. I still think they are looking at my fancy lady with fabulous legs. But that's about the same time that it occurred to me that their awkward grin was more than just a grin. I began to realize they were making fun of me.
Of course they were. My pregnant gut was hanging out. My sweatshirt rolled up at the bottom and there hung the most glorious fat belly for all the world to see. It was quite amusing for them...and a little embarrassing for me. I just slid my sweatshirt down, made an awkward laugh sound, and left....in a hurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It happens to the best of us... at least you can laugh about it now!
That is PRICELESS!!!!
hahaha!!!
I just laughed out loud! Sorry! I realized mine was pulled up just this morning while walking the dog. Lovely!
Post a Comment