- Our days begin at 5am and end...did I say end? I meant they roll over into the next morning at 5am.
- I have primarily been on baby duty after 6pm. Brad has taken over bath time and night time for the other two little ones. Which is a huge help. He also does a middle of the night feeding.
- We haven't cooked dinner in two weeks...REALLY! Thanks to family and friends. Probably one of the nicest things to not have to think about these days!
- We have forgotten two birthdays this week..one friend and one family member....which makes us feel awful.
- I developed an infection from nursing which feels just like the flu without actually having the flu. Brad and Nana had to take over the past two days while I laid flat on my back in bed.
- Tons more I could list....BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...we get to watch these three precious children play hard and love hard and learn to adjust to our new life with baby Murray.











5 comments:
Sounds like you guys are a bit busy these days! =) Having dinner brought over is probably one of the best ways to help someone, with a new baby, especially when there are other children! I know we appreciated it a lot!
I hope you are feeling better...those infections are awful, and it does feel exactly like the flu...I just got over one! The kids are all beautiful! Little Bradley looks so much like his mama, and Laney reminds me of Brad in so many of her recent pictures!
So precious, Sarah! They are all so beautiful and I'm so glad they're adjusting well. Sorry you've been under the weather! Hope to see y'all soon!
They are so beautiful! I see so much of Bradley and Laney in sweet Murray! I need to get up there soon to squeeze my babies. Please love on them for me!
Love,
Em
This made me tear up! You are such a great mama and those three beautiful sweet babies are lucky to have you! I am thinking about you all...all the time.
XOXO!
Shelby
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!! The pictures are sooooo cute! Love yall!
Post a Comment