Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Murray - 5 Weeks




What am I doing?

Sleeping most of the day! In between eating and diaper changes! You are sleeping good through the night. You have consistently gone from 11:30 to 3:30 and 4:00 to 7:30. Not too bad for a beginner:)

You are the easiest of the three. I don't know if its because you are our third or because Laney and Bradley are so stinkin busy! I am thinking its because the other two are so busy:)

We can't believe you are five weeks! Time is already flying by!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I CANT believe how fast you are growing! I think you are going to be very laid back because you are the third child-I think that is just the way it is! Love, Auntie Jean

Keri said...

What a doll baby! Can't wait to meet little Murray! ...and what you said is so true...when Josh came along, having a newborn seemed so easy compared to a VERY busy toddler!!