Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 to 5

Yes...the little woman gave us what felt like a full night of sleep. She went to bed at 10pm and woke up to eat at 5am. Thank you Murray! Now...let's keep it up! Seriously.

And I got this crazy child....

and this crazy child registered for school next year!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Say-rah!

Finally catching up on my blogs. Computer has been in the shop. LOVE all your updates and Murray is GORGEOUS!!! I think she looks like Laney in this pic.

Miss ya'll too!

hanna said...

Love it. Love Murray's face in that picture.

Emily Lindsay said...

Oh Sarah I couldn't stop laughing at B and Laney. Murray is precious! Miss you all like crazy!

Keri said...

That's wonderful!! Sleeping through the night already...good job Murray! All three pics are adorable!