Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 years ago...

Brad and I were having a romantic dinner at a restaurant with a few cocktails and talking for endless hours about EVERYTHING.....

Fast forward and we are shoving a nice homemade dinner and chugging a beer with a pack-n-play and swing at our sides. We wouldn't trade a thing. We got a good laugh at our scenery last night and had to capture it on camera.



Happy Valentines day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

love it! xo

Meredith Jewell said...

I love how your brought the past in with the now...what a great image...and then you captured it. My question to you is this: I see wine glasses in this photo...is that your trick? A glass of wine and a beer at night...and you sleep like a baby?! :) Love it!