Took all three little chickens to the mall today. We needed a break from the gloomy day outside. Thought I would share a few comments I heard in passing from the spectators at the mall. Never knew I could cause quite a stir with three small children.
1. "Damn, Girl!"
2. "Holy crap! Are those all yours?" (why yes they are!)
3. A girl to her friend....Those two are definitely twins!(Bradley and Laney,huh?) No..those two are!(Laney and Murray)
4. "Girl Sista got it goin on!" Yeah....you have fun! (ummmmm...okay. Thanks)
5. "the little one needs a hat on!" "The other little girl needs a heavier jacket." Its cold outside. my response: You need a hobby old lady. Quit picking on me. (I said all that in my head) I really just sarcastically smiled and said, Thanks for your advice.
My favorite comment of the day....
6. "You ain't gotta worry about dem now. Its when they get older you be waitin on them cops to call." (oh,really? good. ummmm....thanks. any advice?)




2 comments:
I love unsolicited advice and comments.
When Hughes(he was born with a cleft lip) was 6 months old I had him in line to take his picture with the easter bunny. An old, hillbilly looking man told me about his sister's husband's step-daddy's cousin's daughter, etc having a "hair lip"'. I just nodded my head. Then he said "just goes to show what drinking and smoking will do to your babies". I had to pick my jaw up off the floor and walk on. I was so shocked that I was left speechless.
Damn girl, where'd you git all dem kids?!?!?!
That is hilarious! People have no shame!
Post a Comment