Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patricks Day Parade





Brad was out of town for a fishing trip with some good ole friends of his so I packed my bags and headed to my parents for the weekend. Mom, Em, and I met up on Friday afternoon at the zoo....it was 30 minutes from closing so of course we did the next best thing..... The carousel at the mall:)

Saturday we woke up early early and headed to the Patty Day parade in Columbia and then to the Martin Luther King park to ride some rides. The kids were exhausted. I did get to meet up with some friends Saturday night for some dinner and drinks. It was SO nice. I wish they were here in Greenville with me! I miss them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time and I miss you! Please move to Columbia:)