Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Laney - 16 months

Laney,Laney,Laney! Where do we begin? Brad and I think you are hysterical! I think we laugh at you all day.


What am I doing?

- copying every word we say!
- You point to everything and mumble something like you are telling us all about it.
- You are TERRIFIED of birds and planes...anything flying over you that makes noise. You fall to the ground and crawl to take cover. Its really hilarious.
- Thursday mornings (trash day) are now spent in my lap. You act like the truck is coming in the house. ridiculous.
- You eat...well...ALL THE TIME.
- Your teachers say if they are eating something you like...you throw all your food on the floor and throw a tantrum until they give you a bite.
- You pinch the back of arms now if you are mad.
- Your daddy puts you to bed each night. I don't have the magic touch.
- Bradley loves playing peg the toddler each day. You just laugh. You are one tough cookie. Even with golf ball size marks on your back.
- We love your fun personality! You are our little handful for sure.

We love you SO much!

1 comment:

Kelley Norris said...

What a ham! She is too cute!