I just love our pediatrician Dr. Anderson!! He really heard my cry for help this am. Bradley and Murray rotated a horrible cough last night. Enough that I was up from 1:15 til about 5:30 this morning. I called Christie Group this morning. Spoke to a terribly rude receptionist, had a wonderful chat with Libby the nurse who worked her magic on Dr. Anderson. He called in a prescription without me having to haul these itty bitty children to the doctor. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Now...Lets get Brad back in town because I miss my right hand man. The kids always melt when he steps on a plane. It never fails. I don't pretend to be brave when he leaves. I call on my friends...Ellen Williams and Miller Howard to spend the night. YES Miller. You will be staying here on Wednesday. I just hate sleeping in this house alone. I always had twister #1 (twin sister #1) as my brother called us to sleep with, talk to, etc. before Brad. I have never been alone and don't intend to start this week:)
GET HOME BRAD!! Seriously. and you do need to gamble a bit while in Vegas. Never know...you could get a serious raise there:) or you could lose your ass. Either way...enjoy it a little. Don't work the WHOLE time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hope everyone's feeling better! I went to the Christie Group when I was little. By the way, the boys shoes are from Target. Only 15 or 20 bucks and super cute!
Post a Comment