
Bradley decided to wrap his wiener today in the bathroom. With what you might be asking? With band-aids of course!!
Long story short...As I was putting the girls down for nap, I told Bradley to use the bathroom and get in the bed for a nap. I will be back in a minute. When I checked the first time...He said, "I'm fine!" "I need to use some toilet paper!" The second time....I am telling him to quit playing...and get in the bed! This crazy child comes out of the bathroom with a smile from one ear to the other. He tells me his wiener is stuck. It sure wasn't funny when they came off but I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of his poor, poor wiener.
Of course I got a picture. Don't worry....you can't really see anything in this one. I do have the blackmail ones for later in life.




5 comments:
Hilarious! Those boys sure do start early playing in that area...
That is hilarious! He is a MESS!!!
That is SOOO funny! Are these the kinds of things I have to look forward to?!
Hilarious!! I literally just laughed out loud! Love it! I like to get a little sneak peak at what we may face in the future. That is great! :)
This is soooo freaking funny!!!! The joy of little boys...
Post a Comment