Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yuck!


Laney...Oh Laney! You know...I say that at least once a day. This child NEVER surprises me. She promptly does her "morning business" at 8:35 am. Not 8:40..Not 8:20...but 8:35am!! She needs to make sure I am completely stressed before I have to have them at school by 9am.

Not this morning...We got a 7:30 wake up call, 12:30, and then all in the hair...back....legs....you name it at 1:30. Something is wrong with the belly!!

I had to bathe her and everything in her area this afternoon. Just plain YUCK!! I have officially changed five gross diapers today (including Murray) and wiped one dirty booty. (Bradley:))

Anybody wanna trade jobs tomorrow?

2 comments:

hanna said...

Oh, NO! Sorry Sarah!

Stacey Doherty said...

Sounds like our house some mornings. Can we just skip out and let these dads take over for a few days???