Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Who's your daddy?

Apparently I am to Laney. I am not mama anymore! For the past few weeks I am referred to as daddy and so is Brad. She just must think both parents in charge are daddy.

She was so excited this morning at her gate. I came upstairs she said, HEYYYYY!! DADDY!

I said, Mama! She said, HEYYYY! Daddy!

oh well! I'll be your daddy little woman! for now...:)


By the way...Laney has been in the big girl bed for three weeks now. She is doing just great with the exception of getting up a little earlier than we are used to. Both girls are in the same room now. We made the old nursery a new dumping ground for toys. Just what we needed....another room designated for TOYS!

1 comment:

Boo Moca said...

Rhett's little girl calls Brooks momma...I'm glad to hear she isn't the only one confused! :) I hope your precious family is doing well!